1. I've got several part time gigs, but am still looking for full time work. In the meantime, I have health insurance and some income, so I cannot complain.
2. I am done with biopsies! This is the most exciting. I went to the clinic earlier this week, and they told me that I was done. So long as my blood pressure and ecg look good every six months, I'm free from being stabbed in the neck.
3. I'm not sure if I mentioned this on LJ yet, but I have officially been sworn in as an American citizen.
4. I'm now running the monthly Steampunk event, Dorian's Parlor. In addition, I will be running the Steampunk dance night at PhilCon, followed by Diabolique Ball, of which I am now on the board of directors, followed by The Anachronism, then the next Dorian's, then Frozen in Time. Needless to say, I'm going to be very busy, and I love it.
5. In connection to Dorian's Parlor, I do have some volunteer positions open if anyone wants to help us get press releases out. If so, shoot me a comment or a message and I'll share the details.